Jeoservicom Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Dempsey And Makepeace Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b James Dempsey was a tough New York cop who got himself into a lot of trouble by killing his partner during a corruption investigation. With things too hot for him in New York, Dempsey was seconded to London's elite SI10, where he was assigned to work with Detective Sergeant Harriet Makepeace, under the supervision of Chief Superintendent Spikings. Dempsey found British police methods slow and infuriating, and his new colleagues considered him a violent maverick, entirely too attached to his .357 Magnum. The immediate antagonism between Dempsey and Makepeace was countered by a strong physical attraction, and while they fought continuously, they made a good, effective team.
Dempsey, a tough NYPD cop, is sent to a London undercover police unit teamed up with the sophisticated, sexy, blonde Makepeace. They hunt down the top of London's underworld - when not quarreling.
Dempsey and Makepeace was created by Tony Wharmby, the series ran between 1985 and 1986 and it stars Michael Brandon, Glynis Barber and Ray Smith.<br/><br/>Tough American cop Lt. James Dempsey(Michael Brandon)is transferred to the UK to work after he kills his partner who was involved in Police corruption. Dempsey is paired with by the book upper class Detective Sergeant Harriet 'Harry' Makepeace(Glynis Barber). The pair work in a unit under the command of Chief Superintendent Spikings(Ray Smith).<br/><br/>From the start the pair aredifferentchalk and cheese but over time(as is usually the way in similar series like this)they come to respect and like each other and work well together. The buddy cop formula at the time usually revolved around two male characters, Dempsey and Makepeace changed all that.<br/><br/>Also long before Mulder and Scully arrived on the scene Dempsey and Makepeace not only managed to work togetherfriends and colleagues but had a sexual tension between them that was very powerful, no doubt helped by the fact that Michael and Glynis fell in love making this and were married in 1989, they are still together today.<br/><br/>This series brings nothing new to the buddy cop formula but is very enjoyable non the less. It has some great stories and superb performances from the leads. If you like The Professionals, The X Files or Starsky and Hutch then this is one to watch.
I used to love this showa kid and recently I've been re-watching some of it and I still think it'sgoodI used to.<br/><br/>Micheal Brandon and Glynis Barber are greatJames Dempsey and Harry Makepeace. The chemistry is amazing and because it was real all the more interesting to watch.<br/><br/>It's a shame that they only made 3 seasons - although its great to re-watch them all again.<br/><br/>My only complaint is that they never got together romatically and I think that they should have.

Dempsey carries a Colt Python .357 Magnum and Makepeace carries a Smith and Wesson .38. Yes, it owes a clear debt to the John Wayne film 'Brannigan', also about a brash, gun-toting New York cop sent to London and partnered with an upper class blonde female detective. Dempsey even uses the same sort of gun and Spikings dresses like Richard Attenbrough's character. Michael Brandon also cites the Al Pacino film 'Serpico'an influence, the story of a New York cop who uncovers corruption and eventually has to flee overseas.
Barely Lethal download moviesThe Judas Wolf tamil dubbed movie free downloadBe Mine movie in tamil dubbed downloadEpisode 1.3 in hindi free downloadPsychokinesis in hindi free downloadFear to Be Brave movie hindi free downloadOperation Mekong full movie in hindi free download mp4The Taking of Pelham One Two Three in hindi movie downloadPearl Harbor 720ptamil movie Pilot free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Jeoservicom
Please log in to post a reply.